Netherlands


Few weeks ago I had a pleasure to visit a lovely country called Netherlands! I have completely fallen in love with Amsterdam and Utrecht! Although Dutch is a total mystery for me, people there are very helpful and open (everyone speaks English)!

What is really amazing about Amsterdam is that everyone commutes by bicycle there! I’ve never seen so many bikers anywhere else! I rented a bike at MacBike, the stuff were really great, you could just ask them anything and they always have an answer! I recommend the place 100%, they have few different stores around Amsterdam, there are two located near the main train station. If you want to travel in a group, you can also rent a tandem bike for two people – I tried it and I loved it!



Amsterdam offers a huge variety of retro places and cool alternative bars. You will also see there many bakeries with local specialties and coffeehouses. Holland’s capital is a great city to shop as well. There are many brands with really decent prices, including Zara, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, H&M and so on.



Apart from the fantastic atmosphere, Amsterdam is a beautiful city itself. I was just admiring the architecture and stunning buildings all the time.

pretty spontaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram