Summer looks

Monday, July 27, 2015

Today I've made some summer looks on my favourite fashion website polyvore.com. Below you can see the collages I've created. Hope you like them!

An absolute summer must-have for me are gladiator sandals. There is nothing better than a gorgeous, perfect suited, leather pair of sandals. I love matching them with a similar coloured purse and ripped shorts. The look completes a tank t-shirt and a bunch of bracelets.


#3


My another favourite summer piece is a jumpsuit. It's comfy and very chic, you can combine it with almost everything - sandals, heels, boots and so on. Many stores offer huge variety of jumpsuits made of different kind of fabric, including lace, denim and chiffon.

#4


Floral themes are always in when it comes to summertime and that's why a floral dress is a good choice during this season. Combined with pumps, wedges or platform sandals makes an absolutely stunning set for a dinner out or a date.

#5
Few seasons ago, bralets completely took over the fashion world as many designers started to promote them as a casual piece (and thank God for that!). They make outfit look more unique and gorgeous, plus they suit every body shape type. I like to match them with high-waisted pants or skirts and big earrings.

#6

You Might Also Like

1 Leave a comment