Wearing fringe

Monday, August 17, 2015

A friend of mine told me recently that she loves this "new" fringe trend in fashion, but she doesn't have a clue how to wear it. This is why I decided to create some Polyvore outfits with a special dedication to her!

Below you can see five sets combining fringe pieces: vest, boots, bag, skirt and a top. Hope you get some inspiration for your own closet!

First combo shows how to wear a fringe vest (popular at Forever21, Stradivarius and Zara). I usually wear it with a pair of ripped shorts and a bohemian styled, off shoulder white top. The perfect match is leather/suede ankle boots and a casual bag in a similar colour shade. You can finish the look with bohemian jewellery set or some extra bracelets.
#7

Next up is outfit where I used fringe ankle boots. I always think a perfect match for a brown shade fringe is white. Below you can see a white summer dress with a jeans vest and a fedora hat combined with a gorgeous leather purse.

#8

My favourite type of fringe piece is a fringe bag. I just love that many brands and designers create all of those different kind of bags. Thanks to that we can basically adjust this trend to our style and wardrobe.

#9


Another popular trend is a fringe skirt. This piece is a bit harder to combine as it doesn't go with everything like other ones. Below you can see my suggestion.


#10

My last set idea includes a fringe top combined with high waisted black ripped jeans and biker ankle boots. Look is complete with a black leather vest, a classical Moschino belt and little casual purse.

#11

You Might Also Like

10 Leave a comment

  1. Amazing! Thank you so much! i had the same problem as your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear! Always good to have you around :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I fell in love with your last set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fringe! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this style! All your sets are always so perfectly perfect,girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a great fan of the fourth set. It's a nice mix of romantic and casual style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. until reading this post i liked fringe only on my bag, but i think you definetely change my mind!

    ReplyDelete