Zurich Street Parade 2015

Last Saturday Zurich gathered thousands of people for a very special local event. Zurich Street Parade is a massive gig celebrated not only by Swiss habitants, but also its fans from Italy, France and Germany. There is no theme, you dress up how you like and you just enjoy yourself! This year's edition brought to Switzerland artists like Robin Schulz, Felix Jaehn and Remady and Manu-L. I must say the organisation was fantastic and everything went smooth. The only thing I regret is my disguise! I found out about the event one day earlier, so I didn't have time to order something cool! I am going to make it up to you as I took pictures of other dressed up people! Check it out below and let me know who's your favourite! My number one is the girls from "The Flintstones"!


There were few stages with different deejays, so everyone could find something good for themselves. Robin Schulz was opening the event at 13:00 playing his smash hits. For those who have forgotten to dress up (like me and my friend) there were stands were you could buy a colourful wig or a Hawaiian leis. Some people put quite an effort into their outfits, I was amazed how perfectly detailed their disguises were. One of my favourite groups were Minions, unfortunately I saw them while being in a tram so I couldn't take them a decent picture. Then again, some people could easily land on a "worst dressed list", but for our own good I have decided not to create one...


It was my first experience like that and I must say it's totally worth seeing. Zurich doesn't belong to the "party cities", but this time it proven it can organise fantastic gigs. If you want to take part in Zurich Street Parade, stay tuned and follow www.streetparade.com! See you there!

pretty spontaneously

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely felt in love with the Indians ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been there once, it's an amazing experience!! hoping to go there again

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a big fan of waldos! and also i'd like to see your disguise, even if it wasn't so big and fancy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, didn't even know it does take place in Zurich :o I need to go there next year! Thanks for it xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram