Autumn essentials

Monday, September 07, 2015

So that's it, we officially welcomed September, which means autumn is just behind the corner. This is why I decided to write about this season's essentials that each one of you should own. My upcoming shopping list is quite long which actually terrifies me, but come on, let's keep it cool...

Trench coat

I have always been dreaming about purchasing a gorgeous Burberry trench coat, but as all we know that ain't pocket money investment. Still, last week I checked the new collection... Many brands though offer fantastic designs for less money. Check out Zara, Massimo Dutti and H&M (by the way, I can't wait for the results of collaboration with Balmain, Olivier Rousteing is my favourite designer right now!).
#12

Hat

I am a hat person. I love all kind of headwear, my favourites are fedora hats and berets. Finding a new hat is very exciting as each season there are so many different shapes and styles out there!

#13

Ankle boots

Ankle boots have made quite an entrance few seasons ago, but they are still on top and I love it. With the huge variety available on the market we can create so many different combinations using the same pair of shoes!

#14

Skinny jeans

I think every woman loves the skinny jeans as they are a perfect body shaper, they make our legs look thinner and they are nicely elastic. This autumn I will be hunting for a khaki version as I already bought black and burgundy coloured.

#15

Riding boots

Famous Michael Kors riding boots design inspires many brands all over the world to produce their own items like that. My goal this season is to get the high heeled riding boots (like seen in Devil wears Prada) and wear them with gorgeously patterned knee socks.

#16

Leather pants

Leather pants is my favourite piece of closet for two years now. I just love the way they look, they are warm (ideal for autumn and winter) and you can combine them with everything! Check out Zalando, Massimo Dutti and Zara!

#17

You Might Also Like

16 Leave a comment

  1. Autumn is the most fashionable season of the year! That is why i love it! I am also hunting for riding boots but the black ones. Let me know if you find some!
    Btw i adore outfits you've created. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca_Bolonia7 Sep 2015, 19:28:00

    That's true - skinny jeans are the best way to expose girl's shape. I am addicted to them!
    Can you give us some tips and prepare some outfits with burgundy clothes? Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I will try to make a post using the ones I bought! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm kind of looking forward to autumn. These outfits are amazing and really inspiring. I really like this blogpost. :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/09/felling-like-business-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of all the things you've listed here I think that a trench-coat is the number one thing I would like to have :)
    /Sara xx

    www.saralindberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trench coats, agghhhh I really would love a few bright coloured ones, I saw a photo of Lea Michele wearing a bright purple one and it was so pretty! Loving all these outfits too!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know which one you mean! It was gorgeous!

      Delete
  6. Damn third one! And yes, autumn is best season ever!

    minonimia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! As always!!! Waiting for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for a perfect trench coat and few days ago I thought I found it in Stradivarius, but I was wrong - it made me look like I was at least 10 kilos heavier ;d so I hope I'll find another one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice choice and combination of clothes and nice ways of presenting them :)
    Give us posts more often!

    ReplyDelete