Make-up irreplaceables

I am a no pro when it comes to make-up, but many of my friends keep on asking me about the cosmetics I use and this is why I decided to devote this post to my make-up irreplaceables (I call them that way, because I have been using the majority of them for years now and I am not planning to change that!).


So, I start my make-up using a Smashbox primer. This brand offers many different versions of primers, I use the universal one - Photo Finish in a transparent tube. If your skin is dry or you simply want to correct the skin tone, you might also like other primers from this range.

When it comes to the foundation and concealer, I always choose Polish brand called Inglot. As my complexion is not very problematic I like using light cosmetics for daily make-up. Here is the link for my foundation and here for the concealer (I use the lightest shades as I am quite pale). Afterwards I put my favourite mineral matting MAC powder (click) and a blush. I used to use Bourjois blush for years, but recently I started liking this shimmering finish on the cheekbones so today I bought a blush set from Urban Decay and I absolutely love it! You can find it here.

For eye make-up I use Inglot eye shadows in natural skin colours, Maybelline eye pencil and Essence eyebrow set, occasionally I use the eyeliner from Sephora. I am a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras, I have used Volum' Express Colossal for years and I still buy it from time to time, recently I've purchased Lash Sensational Black Pearl and I really like it too!

But best for last! My number one in lips make-up is MAC. I just love all their lipsticks, pencils and glosses! Of course my favourite is a classic Ruby Woo bloody red matte lipstick, I also have a matching pencil for conturing (Cherry). Few days ago I bought a new one in faded pink colour (Syrup).

Hope you will try some of those and I'd really love to hear your opinion! If you have your own make-up essentials don't hesitate and share it with me!

pretty spontaneously

7 comments:

  1. Since I've heard a lot of possitive recommendations about MAC brand, I am very intrigued by these cosmetics.
    However, in according to lipstic, I am faithful to Sephora. Lipstic made by this brand is just amazing and it lasts forever!
    To extend the permanence of the colour, I always spread lipstic using a special lip brush. Trust me, it really works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I need to try one then! Regarding to lip brush, it somehow doesn't work for me, maybe I just do it wrong, but I don't like the final effect and I always need to cover it with a lipstick anyway!

      Delete
  2. i just bought Smashbox primer, Inglot concealer and two beautiful lipsticks from Mac. Absolutely love it! Thank you so much for this post. You made my life easier :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! That's great! I am sure they will serve you for a long time! I am more than happy to help! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of this mascara - probably the best I've ever had :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for the list! Shopping time is coming! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram