Own it this winter

I don't know about your country, but here in Switzerland it's already freezing! When it comes to weather I am just like my mum - I am getting cold very quickly and in winter I need few layers of clothes to stay warm. It's not very pragmatic, but an "onion" outfit can be quite fashionable. It's up to you how you're gonna wear it and this entry is all about how to own it this winter!

Winter is not the best season to flash everyone with your wardrobe, especially when the temperature lands below 0 degrees. A huge coat, pair of long boots and a gigantic scarf make a must-have set in most cases. Personally I cannot afford to wear a different coat everyday, so I am forced to be creative and combine all kind of clothing in order to get a fresh look day by day. Below you can see my suggestions how to use cardigans, jackets and vests and stay warm at the same time!

#18
#19

#20

#21

pretty spontaneously

7 comments:

  1. Love the layered looks! I'm not very creative myself, so I am very grateful for the inspirations. I do have some of those things in my wardrobe already, but usually don't know what to combine them with. Now I will know ;) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciekawe propozyzje

    ReplyDelete
  3. fajne zestawy, skorzystam z podpowiedzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved the 3rd and the 4th one - so simple and so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram