Geneva weekend

I spent this weekend in the city of expensive watches and delicious chocolate - Geneva. I am very glad that the weather didn't let me down, because there is nothing worse than exploring a city when it's foggy, windy and rainy.


As every Swiss city, Geneva offers breathtaking views and a beautiful architecture. It seems a very calm city, on Sunday I was actually expecting to face the crowd, but there were not many people around (unlike Zurich, where by the weekend everyone spends time outside the house).


On Sunday I had lunch in a cute eco burger restaurant, located in front of the main train station. Holy Cow offers a huge variety of burgers with homemade sauces. The food was very fresh and delicious. On the picture below Funky Chicken Menu.


pretty spontaneously

5 comments:

Instagram