Golden Globes 2016

So, like every fashionista I was observing the red carpet during this years Golden Globes! Below you can check my favourites. In my top five would definitely be: Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior, Olivia Palermo in Delpozo, Jennifer Lopez in Giambattista Valli Couture, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Atelier Versace, and Viola Davis in Marchesa gown. To be honest I am a little bit disappointed as many celebrities chose this year black or white, and for me there was missing some kind of diversity. But hey, who's your favourite?


pictures (c) Getty

pretty spontaneously

5 comments:

  1. Na pewno Jennifer Lopez zrobiła wrażenie swoją kreacją.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdecydowanie Jennifer Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wszystkich chyba przebiła Lady Gaga skoro nawet sam Leonardo DiCaprio jej nie poznał.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clothes :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram