It's Balmain, baby

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

There's no surprise that Olivier Rousteing has become a global fashion phenomenon, I am amazed every time I am watching his collections. After a massive collaboration with H&M, Rousteing doesn't slow down at all, his latest pieces of art are absolutely stunning and below you can see the Pre Fall 2016 clothes as a proof, that Balmain is at its best now.


And that is not all. Recently we could admire the Menswear 2016 collection created by Rousteing and I must say I've never seen such a beautiful male clothing in my entire life. The show was just brilliant and the models chosen perfectly. Check out my favourite picks below!


As you can see, each outfit is all buttoned up, perfect design, ideal sewing and cut. I absolutely love the colours combination, each piece is a pure masterpiece. You'd say: wow this Rousteing guy must have spent so much time working on those little miracles! Well, apparently there's a kids collection on the way as well! Here's the first promo shots! Personally, I find them adorable!

You Might Also Like

3 Leave a comment

  1. Trzeba przyznać,że kolekcje Balmain są przepiękne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te dziecięce zestawy są po prostu uroczo zachwycające.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jest też coś dla brzydszej połowy.Fajny Post.

    ReplyDelete