Last shows at Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Elie Saab

Elie Saab's show was absolutely beautiful. He's one of my favourite designers right now and this season he made me fall in love with his designs once more. The collection was kept in similar colour range like at Armani Privé's (it's a sign girls to focus on lilac this spring). Elie Saab's known for his outstanding emblematic gowns, also this season his dresses were literally glimmering. We could notice lace motives, trinkets and fringe. The runway scenery was arranged as a jungle (have a look at models wearing lace-ups and flat sandals). Check out the video below!


Jean Paul Gaultier
Gaultier moves back in time - to the rebellious rock and roll and punk era. The models wore distinct makeups and backcombed hair.


Valentino
Valentino's collection was inspired by a historical clothing, we can notice the Byzantium motives, ancient Rome and the warrior cuts. My favourite piece is the gold and turquoise dress with a V shaped décolleté.

Zuhair Murad
Zuhair Murad amazed me again. His collection was absolutely stunning and there wasn't any look I wouldn't have liked! Definitely in my top three this season!

Guo Pei
This designer was unknown to me so far, but after the Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week in Paris, she became one of my favourites. Her collection was unique and one of a kind. I haven't seen such an avant-garde gowns in years! Absolutely fabulous! Bringing orient to Paris was the best decision The Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture made this season.

Below my favourite looks from the last shows of Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week!

You Might Also Like

5 Leave a comment

  1. Ach jak fajnie by było to wszystko znaleźć we własnej szafie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuhair Murad przedstawił rewelacyjną kolekcję.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mało powiedziane,że wszystkie suknie są piękne one są przepiękne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ciekawy post.

    ReplyDelete