Third day of Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week

Chanel

The third day of Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week in Paris didn't let us down, quite the opposite actually. Karl Lagerfeld delivered an outstanding show as always, this time arranging a slightly different scenery from the October's Chanel Airport. The fashion guru is a perfectionist and so this season's collection was organised in a modern pavilion. I absolutely loved it, for me it was a comeback to a classical Chanel, yet in a new modern version. Check out the video below!


Armani Privé

Armani Privé show was just magical. The entire collection was kept in lily colour, using light and glowing fabrics. I've been trying to use only few outfits in the collage, but I was torn as I loved too many gowns! Below my favourites!


Alexandre Vauthier

This season Alexandre Vauthier enchanted us with gorgeous flimsy gowns and over knee boots combinations. One of my favourite looks was a khaki coloured dress with frills. I can already imagine all the celebrities on the red carpet wearing Mr. Vauthier's designs!


Next up summary of the last day of Spring/Summer 2016 Couture Week! Stay tuned!

pretty spontaneously

5 comments:

  1. Po prostu piękne jeszcze raz piękne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel jak zwykle ponadczasowa i zniewalająca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukienki w w tym militarnym kolorze są naprawdę bardzo fajne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ciekawy post.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram