Fall must-haves

So it's September already! First of all, I want to apologize for such a long hiatus, but that had to do with me moving from Switzerland to the UK! Had a lot on my mind, farewell parties, packing etc., but I am officially back and my head is full of new ideas. I've been in London for two weeks now but I already feel so inspired by this amazing city! As you can see I've changed the blog template, hope you like it! I think it's easier to navigate and looks more professional. But back to the point! As September has started it's time to pick this fall's must-haves, so keep on reading as below I've listed the essentials that you can't live without this season!

Military blazer


So basically wherever you would go now, you're going to see military jackets and coats on the shop windows. I absolutely love that fact as I am a massive fan of military theme in fashion. A must-have this season would definitely be a military blazer, I've already seen few gorgeous ones in Zara!

Faux fur jacket


I find faux fur jackets really chic and elegant. Above I combined a powder coloured fur with beige trousers and silk top, which made the entire outfit look more expensive and classy.

Woollen coat


Woollen coats will keep you warm from head to toe and apart from that, they make you look taller. If we combine the coat with a pair of high heeled or over knee boots we get a perfect casual fall outfit.

Parka


Parka jackets had their big comeback a while ago, but they haven't left the runway ever since. Available in many colours and styles and in many different stores, it couldn't be any easier to find your perfect shape. You can check out the chain shops like River Island, New Look, Zara, Berschka, Topshop etc. and online stores including Asos and Boohoo!

Leather jacket


Poncho


I love ponchos. I find them very practical and easy to combine with other clothing. Since they became a regular piece in fall collections, brands started to produce different shapes and colours to meet our creative needs. They go well with jeans, leather trousers, dresses, skirts... The number of possible combinations is endless!

pretty spontaneously

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram