London calling


Since I moved to London I haven't really posted any outfit entry, so today I've prepared some pictures of me out and about in this funky town. I must say I absolutely love it here and leaving Switzerland was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. There's nothing worse than staying in your comfort zone and being scared of changes. Of course we all experience that every now and then, but it's so important to stay focused on your goals and do your best in order to achieve them. I feel like after graduating I felt a little bit lost and my path to London was a bit round, but what matters now is that I finally made this move and couldn't be any happier.


Basically I decided to hit on England now (yeah yeah despite the whole Brexit thing) as I realized that fashion is something I want to do professionally and apart from blogging I really want to see the industry from the very inside. I guess here the credit goes to my former employers who gave me that push and inspired me to take the risk. I've never really been afraid of moving places as I previously lived in Spain and Switzerland, but after settling down in Zurich I was quite conscious of leaving all my friends and favourite places there to make my dream come true and kick off my career in fashion.


Luckily I have quite a few friends in London, including my amazing family, so the start in a new city wasn't as hard as it used to be in my previous cases. Apart from that, this time I knew the language from the very beginning, which is so helpful! I remember arriving to Madrid or Zurich and trying to speak the local language, it took me months to push myself and speak out!


At the moment I am in the best place in life, I found a great job in an amazing company, I am loving the place where I live and I am surrounded by fantastic people. As soon as I start discovering cool places in London I will keep you posted! Stay tuned!

pretty spontaneously

3 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajne zdjęcia , zestawy jak zwykle są super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny ten London :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram