Top 5 make-up cosmetics

Saturday, October 29, 2016

As it is with everything, there are certain things we literally cannot survive without. When it comes to make-up there are few products I cannot imagine skipping whilst getting ready. Check out my top 5 make-up cosmetics below!

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation


Once you discover this product, there's no way you're giving it up. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation is every make-up blogger's favourite. It's long-lasting (tried myself multiple times, up to 16 hours coverage), comes in many different colours and it covers literally everything. The only minus I can find is the lack of pump, so the application might be a bit of annoying for some of you.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer


Smashbox offers big variety of different primers for different skin types. At the moment I am using Pore Minimizing one and I absolutely love it. I tend to get visible pores around my nose and cheeks, so a good primer is a must in my daily make-up routine. The way of applying it is also the key - try to press it onto your face instead of just rubbing it in. That way your face will absorb it better. The Smashbox primers have really nice form and they leave a gentle silky touch, making your face ready for the foundation application.

Benefit They're real! Mascara


I am always asked if I wear false lashes, but I never do. I think I had false lashes only twice during my entire life, so now my secret is revealed: it's the Benefit They're Real! mascara. I love its brush, it works perfectly even for the little lashes in the corners. It's long-lasting and it doesn't smear, I actually struggle to remove it sometimes.

MAC lipsticks


When it comes to lipsticks (which I love and always wear) MAC is my number one. Whether I want a shiny or matte effect, MAC never lets me down. They have so many different shades and styles there's no way you wouldn't find something good for yourself!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed blush, bronzer and illuminizer


The first time I heard about this product was when I was watching some make-up tutorials on YouTube and one of the vloggers recommended that set in her video. Since I bought it I tell all of my friends to get it cause it's so good and so sufficient (the one I have now was bought literally one year ago). 

So these are my top picks when it comes to make-up. What are your favourite products and why? Share below!

You Might Also Like

3 Leave a comment

  1. Kobieta bez zestawu dobrych kosmetyków to jak żołnierz na wojnie bez karabinu.MAC to tez moja ulubiona marka jeśli chodzi o szminki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podkład Estee Lauder wg mnie też jest super ale minusem jest właśnie brak pompki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Podkłady i pudry z Estee Lauder to jedne z moich ulubieńców - super krycie bez efektu maski :)

    ReplyDelete