Winter wardrobe

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Looks like winter has arrived to London town as recently I can't leave my house without a coat and a pair of gloves! Check out below my suggestions how to nail it this winter with different styles of outwear.

This gorgeous cape comes from latest Tommy Hilfiger collaboration with the supermodel Gigi Hadid. You can buy it in your local Tommy store or purchase it online by clicking here.



No confusion here - this iconic trench coat is obviously Burberry's bestseller outwear, available here.


Every season Banana Republic offers a big variety of basic collections, including the outwear. Check out their camel wool buttoned coat here.


I am frequently asked about how to wear the faux fur jackets. With these it's a bit tricky as it's important not to overdo things. I would suggest to combine them with solid colours and patterns. Above I created an elegant look in black.

You Might Also Like

1 Leave a comment

  1. Jak zwykle zestawy są perfekcyjne.

    ReplyDelete