Lipstick, mon amour

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Like every girl, I love testing new make-up stuff, but when it comes to my signature looks, I always prefer to wear a distinct lipstick over smoky eyes look. I think lipsticks are just so feminine and chic, they never go out of fashion. This is why, I am going to share with you some of my favourite ones!
I am a massive fan of literally everything that MAC makes, but most of the products from that brand that you will find in my make-up bag, would definitely be lipsticks. Whether it's matte, creamy or glossy, I have it. My top colours are: Ruby Woo (duuuuh), Velvet Teddy, Twig, Faux, Girl About Town, Matte Heroine and Saigon Summer. What I really love about MAC lipstics, it's the colour range. I mean, they have all the shades possible! Everyone can find something suitable for them. Also, as at work my make-up needs to be very neutral, I am so happy MAC has so many different nudes and dusty pinks! I can look natural but feel special every day by wearing another shade each time.
Another brand I absolutely adore is Estée Lauder. Their lipsticks have literally perfect form and texture. They are so velvety, they look amazing but feel like you're not wearing any make-up! My favourite colour of all time is called Rose Tea from Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick line.


Lancôme has been in my top make-up brands for years. Their Rouge in Love lipstick line advertised by Emma Watson, was a massive hit worldwide and although it's in a higher price range, I still love buying it. Lipsticks smell lovely, feel really soft and look absolutely fabulous. They are shiny but not glossy. Creamy form makes the application nice and quick, not to mention the final result. The only thing I would deduct one point for, would be the fact that they are not really long lasting. I guess a touch up is necessary with everything you wear on your lips, but I really noticed how often I have to do that with Lancôme lipsticks.
Burberry has expanded their make-up range over the past few years. A while back, I wouldn't even know they made any beauty stuff apart from the perfumes! Now I am a big fan of their natural palettes, highlighters and of course lips products. I also love the minimalistic packaging, I find it so elegant and sophisticated!! My favourite Burberry lipstick is called Pink Azalea and it's from Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipstick collection.

Let me know what are your top lipstick brands! I'd love to try some out!

You Might Also Like

2 Leave a comment

  1. Pomadki z MAC godne polecenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mocny makijaż ust wyróżnia w tłumie.Jak więc go nie lubić.

    ReplyDelete